What's new

NBC Renews Revolution, Grimm and More (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
NBC has renewed Revolution, Grimm, Chicago Fire, Parenthood and Law & Order SVU for 2013/2014. All will have 22 episodes.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Excellent news, thank you Adam. Hope Hannibal makes it to the list.

NBC seems to finally be turning around. They've had some pretty lousy shows the past few years, but they're getting back on the right track. The only NBC show I watched was Grimm, but they finally got some decent programming back again this season.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I wouldn't worry if some shows aren't announced as being renewed already. They probably just picked a few off the list as a way to get people talking about their fall schedule (which will be fully announced in a few weeks).

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I wouldn't read that one way or the other about "Hannibal" it's so new that they're going to want more data before making that decision. Of the NBC shows on the air now, that one's second behind "Parks & Recreation" in terms of shows I most want renewed.I'm happy to hear about "Revolution", if for no other reason than that watching it is one of the few things my dad and I regularly do together.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Hannibal's audience has been dwindling each week, and up against new episodes of Elementary and Scandal for the first time, it had a rough, rough night ratings-wise. Its future would be iffy, I'd say. I don't think there is any hope for Smash. To be honest, I think these five are the only dramas NBC plans on bringing back.

I think the only other renewals we're waiting for are which comedies currently running are going to be brought back. A lot will depend on how successful the pilot season offerings are.

Of course, the reality shows like The Biggest Loser, The Voice, and Celebrity Apprentice will all be back, I suspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks