What's new

NBC Enterprises Pacts to Bring 10 Series to DVD (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
This should probably all be taken with a grain of salt. It just sounds too perfect, like complete wish fulfillment for the fans. Long-sought pilot? Check. Production order? Check. Deleted scenes? Check. I hope I'm wrong and NBC just knows their audience very well.

Brenton

Screenwriter
Personally, I think it looks kind of amateurish, and I would not be surpised in the least if it is fake.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Posted over at TVShowsOnDVD:

After checking with Lions Gate Entertainment regarding the "Saved By The Bell" information which found on DVD Profiler, it was determined that the information was false. The news item has been removed in order to minimize the spread of the wrong information. When we hear official specs from Lions Gate we will post them. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I am soooo sorry about that, guys. At the time I relayed all that in the TVShowsOnDVD news article, I didn't realize that DVDProfiler was just input from end-user information. It seems that the joke is on all of us. I'm rather disappointed myself.

Can anyone contact DVD Profiler and tell them that this is a bootleg or something?

In the meantime, will we PLEASE put PaulP on suicide watch. Paul? Paul? You alright, buddy?

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
I wonder what was "false" in that info. If it's LESS than they're including, I'm fine :) . But I suppose it's the deleted scenes. That was too good to be true.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I would love to see outtakes, just like they played at the end of the College Years

LeeL

Stunt Coordinator
Hopefully the Saved By the Bell discs will have the SNL sketch where Justin Diamond is interviewed on "Inside the Actor's Studio" as a bonus feature...

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
At this point, it could be anything. They could totally skip the Miss Bliss episodes, they could present them in the order in which they were aired. I would guess the Miss Bliss episodes won't be there, since those characters aren't as popular, and it is called SBTB Seasons 1 and 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks