What's new

NBA Street rocks (1 Viewer)

Andre F

Screenwriter
Looks like I found a new favorite game. This kept me up very late last night. That's the sign of a good game. Great graphic but even better gameplay. Highly recommended.
-Andre F
------------------
-= Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape! =-

Frederick

Second Unit
Andre, who are you playing with? I picked the Lakers (naturally), and with Allen Iverson added to the mix, I'm moving through at a pretty good clip. Shaq can grab damn near anything out of the air. I was up last night `till about midnight playing ... I love this game! I haven't tried to create a player yet, but when I win, I keep adding ponts instead of picking new players, so when I do create a player, his game's going to be pretty tight! Between NBA Street, Twisted Metal: Black and Castlevania for the GBA, I haven't spent too much time with my friends :) ...
Freddy
------------------
" ... Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much ..."

Andre F

Screenwriter
Fredrick,
I hear you on the amount of good games out right now. I can't believe that I'm playing Castlevania, Tony Hawk 2 (GBA) and NBA Street (PS2) at the same time.
By the way try the create player in NBA Street it is way more fun using your own player (unlike most games, IMO).
-Andre
------------------
-= Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape! =-

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
I agree totally on this game. If you loved the SSX feel and gameplay, then you will love this I think. It's FUN to play, just real enough looking to feel cool, but frenetic enough to make your head spin.
I found that a good shotblocker is key to a team's success. Even Jermaine O'Neal (I'm a Pacer man) kicks some butt under the rim.
I have yet to really try any unlocked codes or build my own player, but I am waiting to free up some more of the build player options.
I just played with the Team Big players. It's funny to watch the little skater girl flying for a monster dunk.
Also, have you guys found some "custom" moves for individual players. I stumbled onto one for Big Dog, but I don't know how I did it.
Anyway, I have my new fav game as well. EA Big is a great line of games it looks like.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
I noticed that MatS was looking for reviews of this in the TM:Black thread, so I'm bumping it back up.
I'm surprised we don't have more talk on this game considering how playable it is. It has "party game" written all over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks