What's new

National Lampoon Vacation box set canned? (1 Viewer)

Aaron Gould

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Aaron Gould
Has this been canned, or is it due sometime soon? None of the online retailers I visit have it listed -- yet in the HTF review for "National Lampoon's Vacation", it is mentioned that the box-set will arrive today (Oct 7)...

Aaron Gould

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Aaron Gould
Oh boy, I guess I was sleeping again... :b

I have a habit of checking only stores that are local to me (it's cheaper for me to visit my local Wal-Mart or Future Shop than to order online), so I generally only check www.futureshop.ca, and dvdplanet.com or dvd.com.

Thanks for the links guys, I'll be able to check them in the future.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
For DVDPlanet, I just used the keyword "Vacation" and was willing to sift through (luckily it was the top entry!). Sometimes a simpler approach is best.

Aaron Gould

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Aaron Gould
Alright, I hate to rejuvenate this thread, but has anyone actually seen this set in retail stores in Canada? It was supposed to be out on Oct 7, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Even today (Oct 10) I couldn't find it at Wal-Mart or Future Shop...

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
I have also not seen the box set anywhere... Even our Best Buy store that usually has every DVD and box set (we live in a big test market area) didnt have it...

I have seen it nowhere... I will be getting it online now most likely...

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
No, haven't seen it anywhere locally either. Amazon.ca has it in stock for a decent price with free shipping and you get it in 2 business days...that's where I go when I get tired of looking for "common" stuff, something like this won't be much cheaper in any Canadian store anyway. I *still* haven't seen any of the new Babe WS discs/sets in any store either, and my online order is still waiting too.

Aaron Gould

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Aaron Gould
Thanks for the heads-up on Amazon.ca Craig. I just ordered it from there. $60 after tax. Probably not too bad considering it'd be about $70 for all the movies separately in local retail stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks