What's new

Natalie Portman on Letterman (1 Viewer)

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Yes, incredible as it seems, she is. And people say the prequels are entirely without merit. Ha.

If I was Dave, I would be gushing over her too.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Wait until you see the trailer for her new film "Closer". It's another side of Natalie that you seldom have gotten to see so far in her career.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I don't normally watch Daves interview segments, but I did manage to catch this one. Hard to beleive she's not seeing someone right now, looking like that :).

Speaking of Letterman, Anyone watch tonights Know Your Current Events segment?

Is it just me, or did this segment seem more awkward than usual? Dave naturally goes toward the lovley lady audience members, but this time it actually seemed like he was truly trying to pick them up....Wonder what his lady friend at home thought of that? :)

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Dave always seems like he's trying to pick up the girls - it's just his manner. He's been with his lady friend for a few years now, so I think she's probably used to it.

I don't usually watch KYCE - it was funny when they actually did Know Your Current Events with actual jokes about current events, but now they have all the other categories which frankly aren't that funny. And every week someone chooses "Know Your bloody Cuts of Meat". Where is the humour in identifying meat? Can anyone explain it?

Don Black

Screenwriter
Too skinny. But still beautiful.

And kudos for her actually talking about something on a talk show. God forbid that a late night interview have something sustentative to say...

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Well, you do get free steaks from Lobel's....

I make a point of catching these kinds of guests on Dave, but I was working. Hopefully they'll repeat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks