What's new

Nascar Thunder 2004 (1 Viewer)

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
Anyone pick this up today? I bought the Xbox version earlier and have already logged a good 4+ hours on it. Lots of improvements. You actually have to use the draft at Daytona/Talledega. Definitely an improvement over 2003.

Ryan_Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
Bought this game yesterday, have yet to play it. Maybe a little this afternoon if i can get in some quality hurricane play.

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
I like it. I think I actually put in about 6 hrs of gameplay last night. The grudge/alliance system is pretty cool. If you liked 2003, you should like 2004. If you didn't like 2003, there are enough changes/additions to give 2004 a try, IMO.

Philip_S

Stunt Coordinator
How are the crashes? Sometimes in NASCAR games it's fun to go on a wild kill-spree.

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
No one else picked this up? Last year's version seemed really popular. I'm having a blast playing.

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
I have and still play last years version of this game and was impatiently waiting for this years installment. But being EASports and no live support I will not be buying the game this year, a rental will have to do for me or a hell of a deal.

Matt Pasant

Second Unit
Anyone have any lists with the track specific car setups yet?

It was posted on here last year and it was a BIG help.

-- Matt

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
In case anyone is interested, I uploaded a user profile at GameFAQS and at the Action Replay site that contains 165/171 Thunder Plates. It has all paint schemes, Veteran Qualifying Plates, all Lightning Challenges completed, and is only missing the plates you win in Career Mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks