Narrowed it down to 3 27 inch hdtv's. Please help me decide.

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Jeff Adams, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Jeff Adams

Jeff Adams Screenwriter

I am replacing an analog 27 inch JVC IArt tv with a 27 inch hdtv. I really never liked the JVC. Anyway, I have it narrowed down to.
    1. Samsung 2775HF
    2. Panasonic CT27HL14
    3. Zenith C27V36[/list=1]
      I am leaning more towards the Panny and the Zenith. The only problem is that I have found only one Zenith and it is an open box model. I want a brand new one in the box. Anyway, which one would you guys go with?

2. Bill Will

Bill Will Screenwriter

Myself I would go with the Zenith but not & Open Box one. The new Zenith "46" (Replacement for the "36") will be out shortly but it's a stripped down model compared to the "36" The specs for the "New" Zenith's are now up on their website
    but the Owners Manuals are not available yet to download. Believe it or not, a friend of mine just picked up an older model Zenith C27V22 for only $298.88 but the stores are only in South, FL. Also the new "46" doesn't have "Faroudja" either so I think a lot of people will be looking for the older "36" model.

3. MikeArcher

MikeArcher Extra

Amazon has the Zenith's for $685.49 shipped. Amazon is also an authorized Zenith retailer so I would assume you shouldn't have any problems with warranties, etc.