What's new

Narrowed down to 4 receivers now I need your help. (1 Viewer)

Doug Brewster

Second Unit
MikeRP
Have been following your posts in several threads and didn't see this one till today.
"Will we still get sound thru the 6 and 7 speakers on normal DD material?" The answer is, yes. Not only is it available, but in discrete form. It will not find the flags for EX, however.
"Did you buy an extra 2 channel amp?" No. As we have previously discussed the Wife Approval Factor (WAF):emoji_thumbsup: :thumbsdown: , I will let you determine why I have made no such attempt. I'm not sure I will ever have more than 5.1, as the ".1" was a hard enough sell. (I consequently had to buy a quite small and inexpensive subwoofer that is only adequate, but is a definite plus.)
I know you have moved on to a Pioneer so the EX thing may no longer be an issue with you.

MikeRP

Supporting Actor
Hey Doug:

Thanks for the reply! Hey the WAF is the real thing in my house - should have seen the confusion when I took the HK back and appeared with the Pioneer. Whew! So I feel your pain. She wasn't expecting such a quick turnaround.

Those dag gone old cheap Bose speakers (that everyone hates) sound so good now its pretty unbelievable. I'm going to upgrade but I'm going to do alot of listening and researching first.

Good to hear from you!

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks