What's new

NARNIA to be brought to the big screen (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
It worries me a bit that there's such a focus on the armies and soldier types - but then, it WAS a WETA featurette. The concept art was pretty spot on.

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
I agree with your latter part Adam, the emphasis on weapons is because the featurette was about the Weta work specifically and not the entire movie. That means lots of emphasis on creatures and props, which often means weaponry as far as props go.

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
I dunno, that WETA featurette screams to me, "Look at all the leftover LOTR stuff we've got - why don't we stick a lion's head insignia somewhere on all of it and use it in Narnia??!!"

Sure, it's the artstyle of the shop I guess, but I was hoping for something a little more stylized and less 'realistic' for Narnia I suppose.

SarahG

Second Unit
Sure, it's the artstyle of the shop I guess, but I was hoping for something a little more stylized and less 'realistic' for Narnia I suppose.
How is a minotaur and a centaur realistic? or are you thinking that you would rather have their clothin unrealistic.

i personally thought that featurette was great. i am sure it was a focus on the weapons, etc because its weta.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks