What's new

Narcos: Mexico - Season 2 (1 Viewer)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I have started season 2 of Narcos: Mexico. I have seen 3 episodes and I'm enjoying this very much, more than season 1 from what I remember.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Saw 2x07 Truth and Reconciliation. This season is highly recommended. I find it much better and more interesting than season 1. I can't say enough good about this.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
2x08 Se Cayó El Sistema

2 times now they have bleeped a name. Don't know if it's bleeped in the US too or not. Seems they have bleeped the name of the president of Mexico or some high ranking person who worked with the narcotraffickers or something. It's ridiculous.

Nigel P

Second Unit
Real Name
Nigel
I didn't notice any bleeping of names. I agree that this is a really good season, although I have thoroughly enjoyed all the seasons of Narcos, some of Netflix's best output.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I have seen all of them and the original series is absolutely brilliant. It's brutal and raw but I think this season was more enjoyable and easier to watch because it was more stylized and more fantasized (For better or worse).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks