What's new

Napoleon Dynamite SE??? (1 Viewer)

Random Hero

Second Unit
Real Name
Paul
Personally, I'm saving money and just buying the 2 disc DVD without any extra stuff from Best Buy or Circuit City. Everything in their limited edition sets you can obtain in other ways. There are Napoleon talking action figures and Napoleon & Kip bobbleheads of better qualities available to buy by other means. And of course, you can pick up a Vote for Pedro shirt for a few dollars anywhere.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Same. I don't need any more "collectible" items in my house. My Spider-Man "Deluxe" set takes up way too much room, and I couldn't justify the bookend versions of the LOTR films, so I'll stick with the 2-disc.

Greg O' Connel

Stunt Coordinator
Anybody pick this up at Target? They're offering seven free music downloads with purchase, but I can't figure out where you're supposed to get them from. If they're iTunes I'd be interested. The ad in Sunday's paper and the packaging don't offer specifics, and I haven't been able to find out anything online either.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Yeah the quality of the bobble heads didn't look all that great, so I only picked up the DVD, not the collector's package. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, maybe this weekend...

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
I was just in HMV. They have a deluxe package that includes a "Vote for Pedro" t-shirt, lip balm and a boondoggle keychain kit. Fun, but not worth paying duoble the price.

BrandonJF

Second Unit

They would've had to add a new unrated version of the Tankman segment for that to happen. That word wasn't there when it originally aired on MTV and I didn't hear it on the Batman Begins DVD, either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks