Name That Quote

Neil Middlemiss

Cinematographer
Reviewer
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Great. Here's the next one:

"Go down a rope in the middle of the night? If I could do that, I'd be the star of my AARP meetings." = ________ _____ (13)

Reactions: John Dirk

Neil Middlemiss

Cinematographer
Reviewer
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Great. Here's the next one:

"Go down a rope in the middle of the night? If I could do that, I'd be the star of my AARP meetings." = ________ _____ (13)
Here's another quote from the same film:

"Two guns means two burglars. They broke in together, they both went out the window? That's bullshit! And by the way, why did he, or they, go out the window in the first place when he, or they, got in by breaking a zillion-dollar security system?"

John Dirk

Cinematographer
Premium
Real Name
JOHN
Here's another quote from the same film:

"Two guns means two burglars. They broke in together, they both went out the window? That's bullshit! And by the way, why did he, or they, go out the window in the first place when he, or they, got in by breaking a zillion-dollar security system?"
Matchstick Men?

Neil Middlemiss

Cinematographer
Reviewer
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Quote 1: "Go down a rope in the middle of the night? If I could do that, I'd be the star of my AARP meetings." = ________ _____ (13)

Quote 2: "Two guns means two burglars. They broke in together, they both went out the window? That's bullshit! And by the way, why did he, or they, go out the window in the first place when he, or they, got in by breaking a zillion-dollar security system?"

Clue 1: Legendary actor/director (stars and directs himself) as a burglar who witnesses something he wishes he hadn't.

I didn't realize this one would be so tough. I've been re-watching all the films from this particular (older) actor-turned-director lately and have always enjoyed this one (and it has a great cast, too).

John Dirk

Cinematographer
Premium
Real Name
JOHN
upload_2018-4-10_10-28-23.png

Next Quote:

"Every pimp in the world get's shot. Two in the back of the f****n head." ____ _______ (11)

Brett_B

Supporting Actor
"Okay, so what am I doing? Oh, I am chasing this guy. No...he's chasing me." _______ (7)

Reggie W

Producer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
"Well now what happened is...um...one of our base commanders he had a sort of, well, he went a little funny in the head. You know, just a little...funny..."

John Dirk

Cinematographer
Premium
Real Name
JOHN
"Well now what happened is...um...one of our base commanders he had a sort of, well, he went a little funny in the head. You know, just a little...funny..."
Even without the character count I know that is from the great Dr. Strangelove!

"My father always told me never hit another person in anger unless you were absolutely sure you could get away with it." ______ (7)

Reactions: Reggie W

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahulbnmeka