What's new

Name of song on About A Boy trailer? (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Title says it all. I've been looking all over for the name of it but am apparently looking in all the wrong places. Can someone help me out?

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
I'm not sure which trailer you're referring to. The theaterical trailer is quite long and starts with the intro bass line to Walk on the Wild Side by Lou Reed. The other song included is Superman by Five For Fighting. Which is now played every five minutes on Top 40 radio.

I believe I've also heard one of the songs from David Gray's White Ladder album in one of the TV spots. All of these should be available for preview on Amazon.com.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Greg, the TV trailer or spot I'm referring to only has one song in it. It has a pretty catchy beat, but you don't hear any words until the very end of the spot.

Thanks for the help!

MichaelAW

Second Unit
The trailer I remember seeing at apple.com had "Superman" by Five For Fighting. Is the song you're thinking of piano-based?

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Michael, I have been looking for a downloadable trailer that has the song I'm thinking of but I can't find one anywhere. It's not Superman by Five for Fighting, as that's the trailer I've only been able to find. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks