What's new

name of old movie help (1 Viewer)

Kindertal

Auditioning
Real Name
Talmizrahi
its about women star to work as a nanny for two rich kids boy and girl and in the beagein thay didn't like her and They abused her
and The father is always busy its like

Mary Poppin

or nanny mcphee

the movie from 90s help someone Thanks

usrunnr

Writer
Real Name
usrunnr
There was a movie about Italian workers coming to America to do sculpting on D.W. Griffith's "Intolerance" in Hollywood. I think they did the famous 'elephants'. But I can't find it anywhere. Anyone remember the name?

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Is there a US DVD? Or only PAL ?
The dvd that i purchased from Ebay is all region 16:9 widescreen. There is a copyright notice on it so in my option it is not a bootleg and the image looks good for a dvd.
IMG_0926.JPG

usrunnr

Writer
Real Name
usrunnr
This is an interesting film. I purchased the burned Australian DVD shown above. It's not a very good presentation. Sound is atrocious. Picture is soft, to say the least. Titles are burned in and not always accurate, and they barely fit on the screen. Even so, this is the only version we have at the present time, and it is a worthwhile film, following, as it does, two sculpting brothers from Italy trying to succeed in America, in the process creating the six elephants for D.W. Griffith's "Intolerance" in Hollywood. If only Kino or someone would issue a quality version of this. Outstanding cinematography. Filmed mostly at Cinecitta, Rome, but some work done in United States, somewhere, don't know where.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks