What's new

Name 3 shows you would bring back from the cancellation heap... (1 Viewer)

Shane S.

Stunt Coordinator
Dark Angel the way it was in season one.

Fastlane also a guilty pleasure
smile.gif

Keen Eddie

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
American Gothic
Freaks & Geeks
Andy Richter Controls The Universe (I never watched when it was on, but they show reruns sometimes on HDNet and it never fails to make me laugh out loud)

If I had a time machine, My So-Called Life, but I wouldn't want it restarted now.

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda
1 - La Femme Nikita (if history could be re-written and it could pick up from early in Season 4)

2 - The Adventures Of Brisco County Jr. (outside the 5-year timeframe)

3 - Alien Nation (outside the 5-year timeframe, even if you count the 5 subsequent telefilms)

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
I would have said "The Job", but now we have Leary in the excellent "Rescue Me". Or "Haunted", but now Matthew Fox has gone on to "Lost". Or "Keen Eddie", but Mark Valley at least has "Boston Legal".

So. . .

EZ Streets (Pantoliano now has "Dr. Vegas". . .but I'd cancel it in a minute to get him back on "EZ Streets". )
Touching Evil
Boomtown

Valerie G.

Stunt Coordinator
John Doe (Everytime a thread like this comes up, I always have to once again announce how much I miss this show, and how I hate FOX!)

Hope Island (Here's another one I always mention. I know, I know, I'm sure nobody here has ever heard of it because it was on PAX, but it was a super great and quirky show! Hard to believe it's been *almost* 5 years...)

I have so many shows that have gotten cancelled out from under me, it's hard to pick a third. Although, most of them did have good long runs, I mean nothing can last forever. "John Doe" and "Hope Island" are the ones that always come running into my mind whenever I think about cancelled shows, though. For my third show, I guess I'd have to say The Guardian or maybe Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction. Beyond Belief was so different, kind of like a game show, but it really wasn't. It was fun to try and guess which stories were fact and which ones were fiction! :)

BrianV

Stunt Coordinator
1. Odyssey 5

An underrated show that's Showtime aired again recently (with the 6 episodes never shown in the US). Very X-Filesy, almost to a fault. It had a good premise, though, and I really liked it.

2. Family Guy

Never should have been cancelled in the first place, thank the powers that be that it's coming back.

That's it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks