Naked news in Cleveland, WOIO

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by RichardK, Nov 17, 2004.

1. RichardK

RichardK Second Unit

anyone in this market see it?

2. RichardK

RichardK Second Unit

3. Dave Farley

Dave Farley Second Unit

I saw it last night.

4. Daren Welsh

Daren Welsh Supporting Actor

w0w -- it's like the South Park guys have an eye into the future.

5. Denward

Denward Supporting Actor

I Googled "woio naked video". Once you get past the official WOIO.com site, there's a link which will seems to have the video. I'm at work so I haven't viewed the details at the site.

6. Dave Farley

Dave Farley Second Unit

Basically, the female reporter was shown contemplating taking part in the 'art exhibit'. She wakes up after 3AM and goes downtown in a velvet looking jumpsuit, showing some very impressive cleavage. She talks to the man that started this and decides to do it, all the while leaning forward, giving the camera an obvious focal point. She then chickens out. After a while, she changes her mind and decides to strip. They show her naked from the rear, walking down the city street toward the crowd. They go to a closeup shot from the side and show her removing the bra. You see a shot of her bare breasts from the side while she is bent forward removing the bra. They never show a full front view, which is definitely her strength.[​IMG]

Back at the studio, she discusses this in a very serious manner which I got a good laugh out of. It was a cheap ratings grab for November sweeps and nothing more. This news station has been under fire from the Cleveland Plain Dealer and the other stations since last year for their new tabloid approach to all news. They have boosted the ratings but their whole presentation is sort of tabloid(ish). Even their weatherman is a gyrating, hyperactive nut.

7. Henry Gale

Henry Gale Producer

I attempted a link to a series of still photos here, but it did not work.
    Trust me, she has a remarkable figure.

8. Mike Brogan

Mike Brogan Second Unit

I saw it, believe me they've ran it more than once here. Dave described it to a 'T'. No worse than all of the other ratings grabs that involve either sex, chocalate, weight loss, or an amalgam of the three. And actually, I think she's one of the better talking heads in Cleveland so I'm sure this is her ticket out of here. I also got a laugh from how seriously she treated it, especially since the event happened at least a month ago but they didn't air this hard hitting news story until sweeps week.
    As for WOIO, I will give them credit for calling out our local ABC affiliate for airing 'Matlock' in place of 'Saving Private Ryan'.