What's new

Nakamichi RE-1 AM/FM Stereo Receiver (1 Viewer)

7Elium

Auditioning
Real Name
Paul
For sale, Nakamichi RE-1 AM/FM Stereo Receiver. $100 or best offer plus shipping. I will ship UPS and can quote actual charges. I got this to use as a basic home theater receiver but now I am upgrading to a more versatile receiver. Everything works, all buttons and knobs. I do not have a remote or manual for it and only the power cord is included. Still looks almost new, no damage or scratches on the front. Paypal ok.

7Elium

Auditioning
Real Name
Paul
Hello Chris, I got your PM but I can't reply until I've posted 3 times so I will reply here.

I have not used a universal remote with it. There is a remote sensor in the LCD display but I do not have a remote for it. You would have to check with Nakamichi for further info. If you enlarge the picture of the back of the unit, there is a set of RCA's on the back that have a jumper on them. They are labeled Pre Output and Main Input. I assume that the Pre Output is what you are looking for? Best price shipped to 01834 is $120

Thanks, Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks