What's new

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
British audiophile icon Naim has never been a company focused on producing affordable or value oriented products. Rather, Naim has always been known in the audiophile community for avantgarde industrial design, excellent sonics and premium pricing. Naim certainly has a fine grasp on what audio equipment needs to be in order to appeal to those with a design sensibility, and their products are almost universally striking in appearance, much to my wife’s delight. When Naim offered to send me a review unit of the Mu-So 2nd generation in their new wood finish to check out, I was eager to see one in person.
Naim’s solution to the soundbar and wireless speaker market is the Mu-So, a relatively svelte unit that can sit on a counter, end table, media rack or mantle with ease. The Mu-So can be connected via Bluetooth, HDMI ARC, or act directly as a streaming endpoint for the service of...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

crpdx

Auditioning
Real Name
Kris
At the top of the review, under "WE DON'T LIKE" ... you include "Angled design impedes placement." But I can't find any reference at all to this in the body of your refview ... the words "angle," "position," and "placement" are no where to be found in the review. Can you please explain to what you are referring with that ?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks