What's new

NAD Universal Remote Codes Don't Seem to Exist?? (1 Viewer)

John_Lilley

Auditioning
Hi - I bought a used NAD T532 DVD player. At the time of purchase, I knew that the OEM remote didn't work - and I planned to use my universal remote. Shame on me for not doing my homework - I can't find the universal remote code for the NAD anywhere. I emailed NAD (no response). I called my local dealer - he said "good luck". I've also spent a lot of time on Google. No dice. Does anyone know where I may find this code?

Thanks in advance,

John

Stephen Tu

Screenwriter
You are asking the wrong people entirely. There is no such thing as "the universal remote code for NAD DVD". What you want to do is ask the manufacturer of your universal remote control. The code you enter for any particular piece of equipment is determined by the remote maker, and it has to be supported by their preprogrammed database. The actual code, and whether there even is one, will vary between different brands of remotes, and sometimes between different models in the same brand.

If it's not in the remote you are out of luck with that universal, unless it is one of the One-For-All or Radio Shack remotes (+ some RCA remotes made by OFA)with "JP1" capability, enabling you to upgrade it. See www.hifi-remote.com for details; search the JP1 forums and file sections for an NAD DVD upgrade code set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks