Nad C320BEE integrated amplifier

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Eric Massey, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Eric Massey

Eric Massey Agent

Hello, I've had my eye on the old C320 for a while. Now they've improved it with 10 more watts per channel and renamed it the BEE. I would like to purchase this model, but I'm unclear on how much I should expect to pay. I'm hoping to spend $350 or less. Anyone have some online prices or know the actual MSRP so I can avoid getting ripped off by the local dealers?

Also, does anyone have experience with the old C320 or the 320BEE that they'd like to share? I plan to use them to power a pair of phase tech teatro 4.5 bookshelf speakers for music and 2 channel TV/DVD work.

Also, if I wanted to add a subwoofer later on, would the NAD be able to accomodate this upgrade? I suppose it would only need a set of premp outputs, which I think it has. In the end, I narrowed my choices down to either this integrated amp or using Audiosource power amps but I couldn't find a suitablly inexpensive dedicated preamp to use with the audiosource amps. I guess the integrated route is better for me. Any comments/suggestions are greatly appreciated!

2. Kevin Kopish

Kevin Kopish Auditioning

I've had some interest in this amp as well. I found this site that is advertising a price under $350. Check out ecoustics.com for some reviews. It sounds like this is supposed to be a great little integrated, perfect for the bedroom 2-channel system I want to build. Hope that helps.
    Kevin

3. Pete Gia

Pete Gia Stunt Coordinator

Go to Google. Type in Model#. Lots of dealers will come up. Some authorized,some not.Yes ,you can run a sub from any integrated with pre-outs. I`m trying to locate a C350 for a friend. Good Luck,Pete

4. Eric Massey

Eric Massey Agent

NAD is sorta tricky to find online dealers for since most of the search results seem to be dealers in the UK, but the reliablaudiovideo.com site seems to be a safe bet. Thanks for that reccomendation Kevin!

5. Danny Tse

Danny Tse Producer

I am currently debating whether to get the NAD C-320BEE or an Onkyo SR-500 multi-channel receiver for a small setup in my den. Source would be the Sony DVP-NS500 DVD/SACD player. The NAD C-320BEE can be had for $319 at www.yawaonline.com and they are authorized. Such tough decisions. I was going to go with an Onkyo stereo receiver, but I cancelled the order at the last moment.