1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

DVD Review Mystery Science Theater 3000: Volume XXXV DVD Review

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by todd-erwin, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Todd Erwin

Todd Erwin Producer
    Reviewer

Todd Erwin
  2. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

It's taken more than 15 years but they're getting to the point where there isn't that many episodes left to release.

Thanks for the review!

3. Radioman970

Radioman970 Lead Actor

James Perry
    yeah, it's wonderful having these. Of course, I'll be replacing some old ones with the newer re-releases. And hoping they start on that there local season with a long hair Joel. Some of those are gems. Weinstein's Tom is particularly good in those.

(not so sure about the reboot. I'm tempted to pre-order the set for $100, but something is stopping me... much see more I guess, the teasers they did made it sound like someone's homemade try at mystery science theatering)

4. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

I'm just trying to think of with the idea that the show isn't going to be the same as what I love. As long as I remember that I can never go home again, I'll hopefully enjoy what they actually do rather than focusing on what isn't the same or as good as before.

5. Radioman970

Radioman970 Lead Actor

James Perry
    well you know, as kind of an afterthought watch it might be fun. But stacking it up next to my mst3k sets for watch after I'm finished with season 10 (on Season 4 now) it has a lot to prove! One thing I noticed is that all the players sound similar, the guy and the bots. That's something that was never a problem with any of the old shows starting with those local ones and ending with the last in Season 10. Voice variety, I think they miscast. The crow is good though... I like his voice. The other two... I'll have to see a finished one then write my check to Joel. Oh, I haven't seen Patton Oswalt in character yet but I think I'll like him as the new TV's Franks. I hope he can do it though, you know his wife died recently. Just a horrible thing for him and his daughter. :(