What's new

Mystery Science Theater 3000: Mitchell- NO original uncut version without commentary (1 Viewer)

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
Am I missing something, I've wanted this film for ages and was told that www.cduniverse.com listed it with the original version and sure enough, it says:-

DVD Features:
Notes: Single disc double feature, includes both MST3K version and original uncut version without commentary.

I just got it and I've tried all the features but can't find it without the annoying MST3000, can anyone help?

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
If you didn't want the MST3K version, why did you buy the DVD?

It's on video by itself.

Their website screwed up the listing, though. It's not listed anywhere that I know of with it saying the original version is included.

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
duh, can you read?

"I've wanted this film for ages and was told that www.cduniverse.com listed it with the original version"

What makes you think I'd buy a video? This is the Home Theater Forum, not the Don't Care How I Watch Movies forum!

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
Johnny,

Do a search on Ebay there are quite a few listings for Mitchell DVDs. Its been put out a couple of times by a variety of companies. I think the latest PD company to put it out was Brentwood. They aren't much better than video though.

-Ian

Jeffrey Gray

Second Unit
I wonder why Warner Bros. can't issue an official DVD; after all, it WAS an Allied Artists film, and WB owns the AA stuff...

Lyle_JP

Screenwriter
Watch the film without MST3K commentary??? To quote Crow, "Why would anyone want to do that with Mitchell?".

Keep your eeeeeye on that sandwich!
Mitchell! Heart poundin...
Mitchell! Veins cloggin...
MITCHELL!!
wakachika wakachika wakachika.....

-Lyle J.P.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks