What's new

My yearly Alias question! (1 Viewer)

stewart borland

Stunt Coordinator
I'm wondering how Alias season 5 is shaping up... spoilers I accidently found on another site about

the pregnancy and the major cast member being killed

have me worried about what season 5 will bring... so what's the word guys??

Also is the next season's 24 running over there yet?

Dave>h

Second Unit
HI,

I only watch Alias on DVD so can't tell you much about Season 5 other than it will be the last for Alias. They are calling it quits after this season.

24, another DVD favorite, is up and running. Started this weekend with a 4 hour marathon if I am not mistaken.

Won't know what happens in either of them until next Setpember or later I guess.

Dave

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
As a diehard Alias fan, I'm loving Season 5. Yes, it's different this season because of Jennifer Garner's pregnancy, but it's still good.

John*D

Second Unit
Season 5 is unique. However, its still good.

They haven't ruled out spinoff's and/or a movie. There's is still hope for more ALIAS!

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Yeah. A lot of people have said Season 5 is horrible... but after seeing all 9 so far, it's just like all the others in that it's a different style. Same tone and same old ALIAS. :) The stories are still engaging and the cast is still good.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
For me, the only bad part of this season is the break that they had to take. I guess Jennifer Garner had a good reason for taking some time off though. I guess. :)

I think that this year, Alias is at its best since their second season. Keep in mind that I've liked all the years of the show too.

stewart borland

Stunt Coordinator
Great, so Alias season 5 is on the 'to buy' list then :)

Now to divert the thread (allowed since I started it:b )..
how about season 5 of 24 or is it too early to tell.

I guess it's the one that concerns me most (in a negative way) as I'm just not sure about the format for a fifth time around?

Is it a yes or a no?

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
Based on the first four episodes (all of which aired this past Sunday and Monday), Season 5 might very well be the best season of 24 yet. The main cast seems to be the strongest at this point, and where in seasons past, it takes a little while for CTU/Jack to get involved, this season's intro into the problem is QUICK.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks