What's new

My Wife's thoughts on XBox Bundles (1 Viewer)

Andre F

Screenwriter
XBox fans, I'm not trying to start a war I just thought this was funny.
Keep in mind I keep my Wife very well informed as to what is going on in the game industry. She is kind enough to not complain when I want to get something new (which seems like all time lately).
While sitting down for breakfast we were discussing the upcoming potential purchase of Windows XP my when my wife said "I suppose you have to get the XBox to get that too." This is my opinion was priceless. If left me on the floor laughing.
biggrin.gif

-Andre F
------------------
-= Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape! =-

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Thats a classic. My girlfriend makes fun of me wanting a "pursecube" as she calls it.

Andre F

Screenwriter
A "pursecube"....ha! ha! ha!
biggrin.gif

-Andre F
------------------

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Haha! Pic is pretty big for this little spoof, but it looks like an official ad.
Andre- If you're serious about getting Windows XP, you might wanna read this: http://ptech.wsj.com/archive/ptech-20010705.html
If you did your research on XP then it's nothing new, but I did learn some new things from the article.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
How about a little more up to date article, seeing as MS has eased up a little bit: Link Removed
[Edited last by Graeme Clark on September 06, 2001 at 08:56 PM]

Adam Nixon

Second Unit
Not to get too off topic, but as long as any form of "product activation" exists it's a lousy upgrade. Next thing you know, MS will require separate online accounts for each X-box in the household.
furious.gif

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
If you don't want to deal with "activating" Windows XP, just get the corporate version. Ahhh the privilages of being an IT drone, "BETA" testing the Company's MS Select copy of Windows XP.

Andre F

Screenwriter
Graeme,
Thanks for the article. It was informative. Kind of funny to see Microsoft back track a little based on public opinion.
-Andre F
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks