What's new

My wife's only request.....Knot's Landing (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
My wife could give two craps about tv shows on dvd. But, the one show she would want in a second is Knot's Landing. She has them all taped on vhs and still watches it over and over again on Soap Net. I figured with the sucess of Dallas on dvd and the popularity of Desperate Housewives featuring Nicolette Sheridan. We might finally get word on this show coming to dvd.

Any rumors??

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
None, and my opinion is that we could not possibly hear anything about this until and unless we get word about Season 3 of Dallas, which (as I just said in another thread) WB is being mysteriously quiet about.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
This is the only well-made soap opera ever made in my opinion, and certainly the only one I'd ever buy, if and when it gets released.

Alan_H

Stunt Coordinator
Knot's Landing is definitely on my short list of TV shows on DVD that I'm 100% sure I would buy, along with MTM Seasons 2-7, Wild Wild West, Get Smart, James at 15, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks