1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

My Wife the newest HT enthusiast!!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Wil_J, Apr 26, 2002.

1. Wil_J

Wil_J Stunt Coordinator

When I first got into this crazy hobby of HT, my wife just couldn't understand my need for DVD's, a decent TV, and good sound. Just overall she didn't approve.

Well, I came home from work early a couple of days ago, and to my suprise, she has our neihbors in the livingroom explaining to them about widescreen (utilizing the Die Hard demo), and just demoing/showing of our HT!

I saw this and was in utter shock. She had never shown any interest in it before, but there she was, explaining everything I had explained to her many times before! YES!!!!!!

Whew....sorry guys, I just had to let that out........Wil

2. Brian Mansure

Brian Mansure Second Unit

You lucky son of a gun. [​IMG]
    Actually, my wife has been pretty understanding with all the HT purchases and the hobby has grown on her.
    Brian

3. Bruce Hedtke

Bruce Hedtke Cinematographer

You know...I'm checking www.snopes.com right now. This simply CAN'T be true!
    If, by chance, it IS true, by all means, you got yourself a keeper!
    Bruce

4. Paul D Young

Paul D Young Second Unit

That's hilarious! I didn't think that my wife cared either until she went to her sister's for a visit. When she came back she complained that she was forced to watch a movie in Pan and Scan and said, "And they didn't even have surround sound!"