My Wife & Kids

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Gary Harris, Feb 6, 2002.

1. Gary Harris

Gary Harris Stunt Coordinator

Anyone been watching this? I just started about 3 weeks ago. It's pretty good. I've laughed out loud more during 30 min. of this than any other show I can think of (Even the Simpsons, the last few seasons). Quite possibly the funniest show on TV right now.

2. MickeS

MickeS Producer

I thought it was pretty good in the beginning, but then they had a weird streak of shows about making fun of fat people that just turned me off of the whole thing. Plus the family comedy was getting rather tired, they even seemed to repeat themselves after less than one season.

/Mike

3. Ricardo C

Ricardo C Producer

As a former fat guy, the fat jokes got old in a hurry. It wasn't just teasing, it was outright cruel.

The wife is the only character I can stand. Wayans' character is obnoxious and mean-spirited, yet somehow loved by everyone. It's like an Adam Sandler character, basically. And don't get me started on the kids...

4. Jeff Pryor

Jeff Pryor Supporting Actor

I like Damon Wayans, so I gave this show a try at the beginning of it's run. It didn't take too many episodes before I just got fed up with the son's attitude and have never watched it since.