What's new

My Whole Home Theater!! XBR2, Onkyo (1 Viewer)

Tom_Jr

Auditioning
This post is for everything in my home theater except the furniture. Everything included is as follows.....

Sony KDP-65xbr2- This is a 65" rear projection widescreen HDTV. This already has a High Definition decoder in it, so there for all you need is an antenna and you will be watching high definition.

Onkyo TX-DS898-This is a top of the line audio/video receiver capable of powering 7 surround sound speakers or 2 zones.It can also decode Dolby Digital EX and DTS ES 6.1 surround formats.

Panasonic DVD-RP56 DVD Player- A great DVD player with progressive scan technology that looks great on the TV.

Monster Cable Power Center HTS2500-This cleans the power supply that you feed the equipment so that your sound and picture are clean. It also works as a surge protector with a $100,000 guarantee.

Velodyne CHT-15 subwoofer- A 15" subwoofer that can really shake your house. It adds alot to movies.

2 Polk RTi70's- These are the 2 front main speakers.

Polk CSi40- This serves as the center speaker that goes directly above or below the screen. When watching movies, this is mostly used for dialogue.

4 Polk FXi50's-These are the surround speakers, 2 go behind the listener, 2 go on the side of the listener.

Cables- All cables are included, and everything is top of the line Monster Cable. Cables and speaker wire are worth at least 500$. If you need exact model numbers. please email me.

Tech Craft VR-50 Audio Stand

Extras- Also included are 6 remote control spotlights and 6 movie posters( Austin Powers:Goldmember, Black Hawk Down, Lord of the Rings, Jackass, XXX, and THX).

Everything is less than a year old, and was bought brand new. I am asking 10,000 for everything. I hate to get rid of it because it took me along time to put together everything, but I don't have a choice. I am located in Cincinnati, Ohio and will deliver anywhere and install for extra money. Please email me for pictures.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Tom,

Please list prices for all of the items (per forum guidelines, all items for sale required prices to be listed).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks