What's new

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Todd Erwin submitted a new blog post

My Watch Has Ended, Final Beer to Celebrate the End of Game of Thrones, Available this Fall
GOT_MyWatchHasEnded_PressRelease-1024x576.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Ever visit Brewery Ommegang? I go there for concerts sometimes. It's like this strange sliver of rural Belgium plopped down in the middle of central New York, about 10 minutes south of the baseball hall of fame.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
$12 a bottle? Will this be like blu ray pricing and the street price drops when’s it’s released? ;) I did like the description of the beer.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Over the holidays last year, we picked up a four pack gift set of Game of Thrones themed craft beer that also included two of those glasses. I think it was $25, and made a great gift for a friend who was a fan of the series. My wife then bought the store's last remaining gift set for me.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Over the holidays last year, we picked up a four pack gift set of Game of Thrones themed craft beer that also included two of those glasses. I think it was $25, and made a great gift for a friend who was a fan of the series. My wife then bought the store's last remaining gift set for me.
$25 for 4 bottles and two glasses isn’t bad. I’ll keep my eyes peeled over the holidays for such a pack, if they do it again.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
$25 for 4 bottles and two glasses isn’t bad. I’ll keep my eyes peeled over the holidays for such a pack, if they do it again.
The beer was quite good, too. One was a stout, and while I cannot remember the type of two others (one may have been a bourbon barrel aged ale) , they were both quite good. The fourth was a sour beer, which I am not a fan of. I saved that one for a friend who really likes that type of beer. He said it was also very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks