Hello all, I'd like to build a Tempest-based sonosub, and even though I've been reading through this site and others religiously these past 3 weeks, I have a few lingering doubts about whether building such a subwoofer is possible, as this is my first foray into the wonderful world of DIYing. Still, here goes: I mainly listen to jazz and classical music (about 98% of the time) and watch DVDs the rest of the time (about 2% of the time). Based on these percentages, I believe the low Q sealed Tempest design as set out in Adire's Sealed Tempest Applications paper would best serve my needs. I also figured out I'd need a 24" diameter, 31" long sonotube to achieve the recommended 230 L net volume, but based on the 35" x 24" x 24" box dimensions (330 L, 11.67 cu. ft.) Adire recommends, I'd need a 45" length sonotube, stuffed with 64 ounces. of polyfill, I suppose. A few questions: 1) Would 45" be the best length for the sonotube? 2) Do I need any other speaker materials besides the Hypex HS200 plate amplifier and the Tempest (like cables, etc.) to get this sub working? 3) Am I completely off the wall here, or do I have some clue about what I'm doing? Any responses (especially to the third question) would be most appreciated.