What's new

My updated website for my Home theater (1 Viewer)

Ryan Peddle

Second Unit
P3H Theater

Here is the link for my updated website. I built this website from scratch starting with Frontpage many months ago, but now mainly use HTML code now.

It's very simple as I have moved into and apartment, but I have so many plans for a new house I am buying next year.

Comments are welcome.

(note to admin)
I started this thread in this forum as it has higer traffic, I only chose one forum to put this is and if ther eis a better place for you guys I don't mind it being moved.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Hello Ryan. Very nicely done.

Incidently, your post pointed out something that we have now taken care of here at the HTF. While we have a HOME THEATER SECTION it was previously broken down into three areas
  • Basics
  • Construction,etc.
  • DIY and Advanced Topics

It was a bit vague, however, as to exactly where members who have completed their Home Theaters (if "completed" is ever really an operative term here) can post announcements about their sites and solicit comments. The three original areas appear to address on-going construction rather than finished projects. Also, our Home Theater Gallery, while a nice place to post pictures, doesn't really lend itself to an on-going Q&A discussion regarding specifics.

That has been taken care of now. You will notice there is a brand new MEMBERS HOME THEATERS AREA added to the HOME THEATERS section of the forum. I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to this new area to get the ball rolling. It seems appropriate that your thread should be the first one in this new section since your post triggered our response.

Coincidentally, I'm putting the finishing touches on a major update to my own home theater site (it's been almost a year and I have about 10 new pieces of equipment installed). As soon as I'm finished with the site revision I'll be posting a thread in this new area as well. I encourage others with home theater sites who want a bit of feedback to post in this area as well.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Take care.

Ryan Peddle

Second Unit
Thanks a lot Robert. I figured if there was an appropriate section to put this in that I could find, that one of the admins would direct it there. Much appreciated.

My site is far from finished as I still have some pictures of previous equipment such as my much missed Paradigm PW2200, and also pictures of screen shots.

Plus, I'm hoping that 2006 is the year I afford to move into a home and I can start construction on a dedicated room much like you own.

I am the type of person who is very hands on and and would be starting everything from scratch. Researching designs and techniques to build the best dedicated room I can.

Thanks again for directing my thread to the correct area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks