What's new

My theater page is complete (1 Viewer)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
AJ,
One suggestion that I would make for your HT webpage is to make the thumbnails a lower resolution as this would let the page load faster. As the page is now constructed the smaller images have the same number of pixels as the actual enlarged pictures. If you created thumbnails that had a smaller number of pixels than the originals this would speed up loading your page dramatically.
Check out my website to see what I mean. If you right click on a thumbnail to see the properties you can see the number of pixels for a small picture (usually only a couple of K). And if you then left click on the thumbnail and load the larger mage you can right click on the large image to see how many more pixels it contains. With your page the results are the same for both the thumbnail and the larger image.
Normally I would walk you through the process but right now I'm on the road with my laptop and have limited internet access at low speeds. Perhaps some others will chime in here to explain the process to you.
Good luck.
------------------
RAF
[Demented Video Dude since 1997]
[Computer Maven since 1956]
["PITA" since 1942]
Link Removed

AJ Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
AJ
Obi, thanks for the suggestion. I took a look at your page and figured out what you were talking about and made the same changes on my page. Thanks again for the advice and a very nice theater BTW :) Grrrrr...making me very impatient to get a house.
Blake, that Al Pacino poster is actually one part of a "Any Given Sunday" posterboard (similar to the "Romeo Must Die" posterboard on my wall. It's the biggest movie banner I have. If you put it all together you have Al Pacino, Cameron Diaz, LL Cool J, Jamie Fox, Dennis Quaid, and James Woods stretched out with the Any Given Sunday logo in between. The posterboard is too long in width to fit on any of my walls so I just use the pictures separately.

AJ Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
AJ
Neil, thanks for the compliments.
Andres, I hope I didn't make a mistake lol. Even though I don't post much I've been on this Forum a long time and I've always thought Robert was Obi
confused.gif
. If I'm mistaken then I apologize Robert. Something must have given me that impression a long time ago and it just stuck in my head.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I've always thought Robert was Obi
AJ,
Robert George is Obi-Wan, not I. Of course if he is a Jedi Master then I am the supreme being!
laugh.gif

Concentrate, Luke. It will come!
------------------
RAF
[Demented Video Dude since 1997]
[Computer Maven since 1956]
["PITA" since 1942]
Link Removed

AJ Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
AJ
Sorry about that Robert. I guess as far as names go I'm still just a young apprentice lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks