What's new

My Theater is finished!! Pics (1 Viewer)

Todd_Brown

Second Unit

There's always hope. Funny though, it was the opening scene of Episode 2 that pushed me over the edge on this project (not that I needed a ton of pushing). I saw it demoed on in a theater with a 110" screen and there was no looking back.

Todd

Ramon O. Valera

Stunt Coordinator
Nice! Love the Stormtrooper, but I think he would scare the crap out of me if for some reason i went in there in pitch black and then saw him there. Great piece!

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Great job and what a way to showcase your collection and incorporate it elegently into you HT.

You have some serious money tied up into our theater. BTW, I love the tiered mask areound the screen.

Great job all the way around. :emoji_thumbsup:

Parker

Brian_j_h

Auditioning
Great Job!!! Love it! Makes me excited to get started on mine. I want to go with all M&K Speakers. (the 150 series) How do you like your M&K's and was there a reason you did not go with a complete M&K paackage.

Thanks

CANT WAIT TO START ON MINE.

Todd_Brown

Second Unit

I kept my Boston Acoustics cause I really love them. They are more than up for the challenge of my theater. I considered changing them also, but I didn't feel I would get a substantial difference in performance.
Todd

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
That looks awesome! My wife and I are currently in the planning stages of ours. Your room is pretty close in size to the one I have to work with (13'x20'). Are you using the M&K tripole in a 7.1 config or are they 5.1 with two per side? I am also doing two rows of seating and have a window I need to work around. So I won't be able to place my Paradigm Studio ADP's right next to the main front row. Just trying to come up with a solution and was wondering about your setup.

Looks great!

-Dave

Jason Garver

Stunt Coordinator
First let me start by saying that I love your theater. I could only wish for such a quality setup in my house. I love the prop collection as well.

One question though. Isn't the storm trooper a bit distracting? I mean its a great looking piece, too good almost because it would definitely draw my eyes from the screen.

Todd_Brown

Second Unit

I worried about that also, but the distance to screen, and the fact that he's off center, keeps him out of view.

Todd

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Nice work Todd!:emoji_thumbsup: One of the joys of Custom Theater Design is getting to work on "theme" rooms...and you've done a wonderful job of pulling your Star Wars passion into your theater without making it a Star Wars room perse...very functional and classy! Bravo.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks