My theater is finally complete!! Thank You to all of you who helped me along the way.

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by John Menoni, Mar 2, 2006.

1. John Menoni

John Menoni Stunt Coordinator

My theater is finally complete and I think it is everything I could have hoped. I couldn't have ever done it without the help of those on this site. My HT is not one you will find in a magazine but it is still a dream come true. All the work and research have finally paid off. The best part is my wife loves it as much as me. I would really like to post pictures but I don't know how. I don't have a website or anything. How do I post pics? I really would love to hear what you think.

Here is a list of my components:

1) M&K S-150 THX 5.1 system with 350 sub
    2) M&K CS-29 column surrounds (7.1)
    3) Outlaw Audio 990/7125 combo Pre/Pro/Amp
    4) Oppo 97 DVD player
    5) Sanyo Z4 projector
    6) Carada 96' screen

2. drobbins

drobbins Screenwriter

Dave
    Congratulations on your theater! You can post pictures in the Gallery and then link it to your contact information in your profile (little yellow house icon).
    Dave

3. John Menoni

4. joseph westcott

joseph westcott Second Unit

Great Job!

It never ceases to amaze me what some people can do with such difficult spaces.

I am sure the narrowness really posed some problems during layout and construction.

Welcome to the group and we hope you enjoy your new HT!

5. John Menoni

Thank you. It was something I always wanted. When we purchased our new house, I was happy that it had a finished basement but I knew it was going to be tough to create a Home Theater experience in the space that I had. The furnace room in the middle of the room made things difficult. I didn't know if it could be done. It took much careful planning but it turned out better than I ever imagined. Visually and acoustically it is just great. I don't think I will be going to the movies any longer. That will give me more money to spend on DVDs. [​IMG]

6. christianCA

christianCA Auditioning

yep....great job![​IMG]