What's new

My Svs Pb-10 Is Coming Today! (1 Viewer)

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Blaine,

Thanks for the thumbs up on the sub. We are just this week catching up with the large back order on this newest SVS, so the order turn around time is dropping by the day. By next week, we should on a 24-48 hour order-to-ship cycle with the PB10-ISD, as we are with most products.

PS, drop us a letter with a SAE and we'll send you a logo for the grill-less application. If you do what Wayne recommends you'll probably be buying a new grill too ;^), there's some pretty high-tech adhesive our Ohio crew uses on those.

Ron

Sean Mc

Agent
I'm in Madison, ChadLB. At UW-Madison actually.

I'm still in a 10x10 dorm room. I think my tiny mighty was pretty sufficient already, but hey, SVS just made this deal too good to pass up... plus I'm selling my tiny mighty to a guy who has no sub.

Are you in Wisconsin too?

Paul L

Auditioning
Sounds good... missed the UPS guy for mine yesterday so sad :frowning: . Should get it today though :)... can't wait! I have a TON of pipe organ music that will surely flex the muscle of this sub and impress. As for DVDs I'm going to demo LOTR trilogy, Nemo, U571, Master & Commander, Matrix Revolutions and some others. I'll probably look up on the LFE recommendations from SVS. I'm sure it will drop jaws in my 1800ft^3 chamber of bass :D. Sean, a 10x10 dorm room must be mind boggling, the pressure in a room like that would be insane. I had a low end sub when I was in a dorm room that was about that size but for some reason my bigger apartment produces louder and deeper bass. I think it had to do with placement and room construction. Be sure to pass on your favorite bass demo on the forum.

Joey_V

Second Unit
Regarding having an SVS in a dorm room, I can definitely relate!

I have a 25-31PC+ and I also live in a 10x10 dorm room. LOL... pressurizing.

Blaine_M

Second Unit
Ron,

That would be great, I'm assuming SAE means Self Addressed Envelope? I'll drop one in the mail today with a note.

Thanks!!!!!

Sean Mc

Agent
I heard some guys outside today making loud banging noises. I looked outside my window and to my horror I saw them kicking a huge box (about 2'x3'x3') out of their delivery truck. For about 10 seconds I thought it was my sub. Then I saw a guy at the end of the truck take it and lift it over his head. I wasn't worried anymore hehe. I think it was just some supplies for the dorms (bathroom stuff etc.)

As for my bass demo... I'm probably going to try out the first explosion in Terminator 3. It was already pretty nice in here with the tiny mighty... I can't wait.

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Blaine,

Right, that was a common abbreviation back when us old guys (you know, over 40) were sending in milk bottle tops for some secret decoder ring... I should have been more clear.

Fire it off with a note on what the SAE is for (postage on this will speed delivery ;^) and you are golden.

That should look pretty nice with a logo on the grill-less sub!

Ron

ChadLB

Screenwriter
Sean,
Yes up in Green Bay area.....hope you are enjoying your new subs .......

Subless Chad

Sean Mc

Agent
I think my thick concrete walls in this 10x10 room may be having some negative effects on my low end. I don't know they physics behind all this and how my room construction would come into play. Maybe I'm just not used to the sub yet. When I did some frequency sweeps, it seemed to die off at about 30hz... (I was doing this by ear though rather than with my SPL meter, haven't tried that yet). Maybe I'm full of it though and I just couldn't hear the stuff below 30. It's definately a lot flatter than my old sub (no huge peaks at 80hz, 40hz.

Terminator 3 explosion was very nice. I tried it at -15 with gain up half way. Some guy down the hall came out of his room and asked what the hell that rumbling was.... mission accomplished.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks