What's new

My SVS Delayed (1 Viewer)

Dan_J_H.

Stunt Coordinator
I was expecting my new PB12-Plus/2 sub today but after calling Pitt Ohio, they routed the truck to NJ by mistake :angry::angry::angry:.

They said I should receive it this Friday. Damn! I hate waiting! Just wanted to vent.

Dan

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
LOL, I'm sorta in the same boat right now :-(

I just got my big Klipsch floorstanders last night (direct from Klipsch, dealer) - and one of the woofers was DOA.

So now, I have a pair of MASSIVE speakers, a few hundred bass-heavy CD's, and all of this in a small bedroom.

The speakers are all setup - but one of the woofers is on my desk.

Pisses me off. SOOOOO close, yet SOOOO far. Might be getting the new driver shipped today.

John S

Senior HTF Member
Still sounds like you will have it for the weekend.

Be some firday night explosions going off at your place for sure!!!

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I've got a 16-46PC+ coming this Friday. Looks like we'll both be having a fun weekend :)

Sorry about the delay though. Delays suck.

Des Flurane

Auditioning
Bad luck Dan:frowning:
The good news is that my PB12-Plus/2 arrives this afternoon:D
As I'm in New Zealand it has been a very long wait!
Des.

JessyMcK

Agent
I was supposed to get my 25-31PC+ friday afternoon, but my wife decided to go shopping instead of staying home and signing fot it when it arrived. All I got was a UPS sticky saying I wasn't home, I had to wait through the weekend and pick it up myself(at UPS).

Dan_J_H.

Stunt Coordinator
I received my SVS PB12-Plus/2 sub today! :) :D
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

WOW!, this thing is BIG! The fit and finish are superb. The packaging is very good. I will be hooking it up later today. I will post some pictures of the sub soon.

Dan

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Mine arrived too! I got a look at it at lunch, but didn't get a chance to hook it up.

Can't wait until 5:00 :D

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Well I have had a PB2+ultra since they came out.. I think they are pretty much the same as the new named PB12+ Ultra but the new ones have the auto EQ on them or something.

I have to say after trying 5 or 6 subs I finally decided to do dual NHT 12" ers.. Had them for the last 4 years. I thought they were ok until I got the SVS.... They went right out the door.. Not even a close comparison.. I will say again not even anywhere near close. The SVS causes a tactile response in the room not just a low end sound. I love it for HT which is 90% of our use and it doesn't do a bad job on music either!!!!!
A SVS very happy customer!
MikeL

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks