What's new

My strange experience with my wisdom teeth(not about them being pulled) (1 Viewer)

StephenA

Screenwriter
They have grown in on the right side of my mouth on both the top and bottom, but there's no sign of them on my left side. Neither side is bothering me. I just find it funny that they never grew on my left side.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
they're probably there, but impacted, mine are the same way, only all 4 of them are impacted. the dentist wants to cut them out, but they don't bother me (yet, he says they will decay)

KyleS

Screenwriter
Stephen next time that you go into the Dentist tell them about this and make sure that they take some X-Rays. As stated above most likely your are impacted which can lead to problems down the road. As a matter of fact it could lead to some very painful problems at the last second when you least expect it. So the point is... Get them checked out. ;)
KyleS

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
Stephen next time that you go into the Dentist tell them about this and make sure that they take some X-Rays. As stated above most likely your are impacted which can lead to problems down the road. As a matter of fact it could lead to some very painful problems at the last second when you least expect it. So the point is... Get them checked out.
he'd be lucky if they just weren't there, I guess some people just don't have wisdom teeth at all, maybe he only got 2. For his sake I hope so, I don't look forward to getting all 4 of mine removed (dug out)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks