What's new

my sonotube pix (1 Viewer)

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
Definate winner for the most different finishing seen around here yet. And given the components I'm sure one nice performer as well.

Cam S

Screenwriter
Ya, kudos for thinking out of the box with regards to the sonotube finish. Looks different and I like it. How do you like it, and how does it compare to the older Polk?

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
It's certainly different, but I'd imagine it would have a higher wife-approval rating than your average sonosub. :)

David_Lew

Stunt Coordinator
The bass hits harder and deeper. I'm driving the wife crazy playing Titan AE's ice field over and over. I loaded up U-571 and when a depth charge explodes, the couch shakes. With the polk the bass was louder sounding and shook other things but not the couch.

No cats! A good reason now not to ever have one

The umbrella drink is a great idea! or maybe one of those hula girl toys. When the bass hits, she shkaes
The WAF was way low when I first put it in the corner naked and ugly. She figured out a way to blend it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks