My So-Called Life - The Final Insult!?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JulianK, Dec 5, 2002.

1. JulianK

JulianK Supporting Actor

I'm one of those brave (ie: foolhardy) souls who stuck with their order of the My So-Called Life box set from the much-maligned (and deservedly so) Another Universe. I'm based in the UK, and it just seemed so much hassle to cancel the order, get a refund (ha!) and re-order elsewhere. Besides, I figured it was money I'd already spent...
    Anyway... the final insult - I got a note today saying that the courier had tried to deliver my parcel, and would do, once I'd paid the £26.22 (approx $40) customs fee. Ouch!
    So, I'll be raising a glass to absent My So-Called Life fans over the next week or two, cursing Her Majesty's Customs and Excise, and hoping Another Universe have a very, very miserable New Year!

2. Florian B

Florian B Agent

At least, you are not alone.[​IMG] [​IMG]
    As you may or may not know from the mscl.com-forum this happened to all European customers, including me. I had to pay 30.00EUR ($30) customs. At long last I at least do have the set although I'm still waiting for my double-charge refund [​IMG] and all the other stuff from the "special-AU-edition".[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Louis-Olivier

Louis-Olivier Stunt Coordinator

Will you also have to pay for the lunch box and other goodies when/if they arrive?

4. JulianK

JulianK Supporting Actor