What's new

my so called life bonus dvd (1 Viewer)

DannyS

Second Unit
anyone got this yet? does it exist? if so, whom do I contact? The fBi? please help. greatly appreaciated.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
It doesn't exist. We probably won't be getting it.

Apparently, Another Universe still hasn't paid for the lunch boxes and never got the legal releases for some interviews on the disc.

Plus, people still haven't been refunded for the double and triple charges.

Check out the whole saga and daily updates at the boards at www.mscl.com.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Jon is correct, this disc does not exist, and probably never will. You'd think if it was going to it would be done by now... over a year after most people ordered it. Those who stuck with AU for the bonus materials got screwed.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Those who stuck with AU for the bonus materials got screwed.
Although not as badly as those that tried to cancel, didn't get the disc or the money refunded.

As it is, I paid double for a DVD set than what I could get it in stores (and it wasn't supposed to be in stores which is the only reason I bought it from AU). After the nightmare production of it, I'm just glad I have something.

JasonRosenfeld

Stunt Coordinator
If you haven't already done so, please report a complaint to the IFCC:

Link Removed

All that I will say at this time is that I can ASSURE you that it does make a difference. I hope to be able to say more in the very near future.

Aside from that, Dan Fowlkes, from the MSCL.com site, does have a copy of the interview in digital form. If AU.com does not deliver on the bonus disc, I will try to find a legal way of making the interview available on DVD to people who were ripped off. At this time, my main priority is confirming refunds for all overcharges. I have promised the customers that I will haunt Rojek's dreams until all of the product is delivered.

I post updates regularly at:
http://www.mscl.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

and also:
http://www.AnotherUniverseSUCKS.org
best
Jason Rosenfeld

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks