What's new

my set up. (1 Viewer)

Mando-R

Stunt Coordinator
I see that you shop at Circuit City?

That TV stand is sold out of Circuit City.

Nice set up. Love the tv and the movie collection.

What made you go with the 34" Widescreen? For the cost, a lot of people tend to go with large widescreen projection tv's.

Thanks guys yeah i love CC. I love tube's for some reason and we did not have alot of room only 6 feet. I just got fiinding nemo today i'll take screen shots tonight.

Mando-R

Stunt Coordinator
My friend has more. My best friend probably has 1.5x that amount of DVD's. With receipts, he has over 8000 dollars worth of DVD's.

well if you looked at the pic's i have had the hulk for more then a week now and 28 days later about the same. some stores break the street date.

Tim K

Second Unit
Man. I know some stores break street date and sell on Monday or even the friday before....but 2 weeks??? I bet the studios would be none to happy to hear about that. Do they just put them out early or do you know someone who works there that gets them out of "the back" for you???

It's a little shit game store in the mall.No i just walk in and pick what i want out but you pay a little more. The hulk was 24.00 and nemo was 23.00.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Joseph:

The links to the pictures weren't loading on the page and it was really taking a long time for the page to load so I changed them over to direct links.

Even with that the links aren't loading.

If you want to send them to me I can load them on the server and I can link to them from us.

Parker

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks