What's new

My Road Trip- FROM HELL (1 Viewer)

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Dave I'll let you guys know what happened when I get the story. :)

Moe once again I have to agree with you. You are right. However, just to clarify no I'm not a bank. I just happened to have the most money between all 3 of us even though FRED's mom lives in a beautiful home above PCH.

Maybe I keep referring to 'my friend' instead of applying a name, real or otherwise, because it's a form of subconscious sarcasm. I definitely have a different view of this person after the trip. At the time I did repeat several times that I put my last $5 into FRED's gas tank.
I suspect that's part of the reason why I went off on FRED. Not only was I tired of his bullshit but I felt like I wasn't being treated right considering everything that I was doing. I didn't deserve to be treated that way. And that's the prime reason why I will further kick his ass should I see him again. I owe him more pain for my dollar.

I'm trying to have a different outlook on money. It comes and it goes. Even though I've been unemployed since November 2003, I still have a nice nest egg and for me to fuck off a few hundred dollars because of some asshole isn't a major issue for me. Believe me if it was I wouldn't have given up as much as I initially did and I would have raised more hell during the outcome of the trip.

I think part of the issue was also that FRED was mocking me for not being 'a man' and such during the trip, making stupid gay jokes and generally belittling me. But in the end I beat his ass like a man and I was able to make it back to L.A. on my own like a man. FRED became the pussified bitch who didn't want to continue the fight outside his car. So I basically reversed the roles and made him my bitch with the throw of a punch.

Revenge is sweet and there is no expiration date.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
At the least your friend could have made Fred take you to the airport. I used to live in Marin (not far from Lucas Ranch). And my dad's company was in Richmond for a while. Not a great place to get stuck at night.

ps-Speaking of Lucas Ranch. I was able to visit. A friend of mines good friend worked there and got us in. It was cool. But, from the road you can't see anything. So you didn't miss anything.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
I agree that your "friend" was being a spineless dick. I would be more pissed at him than at FRED for sucking up all my money and siding exclusively with FRED after the fight.

I would have never made it to Richmond, you showed a lot of reserve. The moment he dangled a booger in front of my face, he would of been presented the option of stopping and behaving, or the option of me beating his ass senseless.

Too bad FRED didn't want to get out of the car afterward, could have made the whole trip worthwhile. $400 to beat a total dickwad into goo, not a bad price...

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
It was actually a delicate situation. You can't overdo these things. Even though I wanted to I couldn't beat him to the point where he would be in a coma. That could result in a lawsuit or jail if he died. I also didn't want to retaliate by damaging his already fucked up vehicle because I didn't want to give him an excuse to do damage to my car which was parked at a friend's house. That was also my concern; I wanted to get back to my car before he might do something to it.

You have to balance revenge with a certain amount of restraint. Unless of course you have no concern as to the consequences...

todd s

Senior HTF Member
What's funny is that he is probably telling people his side of the story and changing it all around. And probably say you were the annoying aggresive one. (Not that you were).

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Yeah I already thought of that. He might be telling people that he actually kicked my ass for all I know.

Oh yeah I was really aggressive. Throwing out money so violently like that for gas and food. :laugh:

I should have socked him in the mouth and put $5 in it at the same time.

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
So, what's the outcome? Have you heard from your "friend"?

Frankly, I think you should approach this "friend", and tell HIM that the both of them still owe you money (don't approach Fred). I'm wondering how dickless will react.

Moe.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Nah, I wouldn't ask for money or anything. Figure he got what he deserved and hope to never see FRED again. If Gary badgered him too much, next thing you know the cops are knocking on your door with assault charges filed. That can cost you a lot more than $400.

I say talk to your friend to get the rest of the story (for Gary's own piece of mind/curiosity), then walk away from the whole thing.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Gary
If you want a ride up to San Francisco next time I drive up, let me know. I work in Long Beach and go home for the weekends. Every once in a while I drive up ....get sick of Oakland Airport and I know you understand that.
BTW got $10?????:D
Just kidding and don't worry I dont hang out in the Burbs.
It's a great place but considering your experience I wouldn't blame you if you spit when someone mentioned 'Frisco'

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
WTF!!!!!! Talk about a WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH!! I'd never heard of, seen, or known anyone even remotely lke this a-hole. Needless to say you made a few mistakes. 1st-Always trust your gut instinct. You had a feeling the trip was gonna suck. 2nd-Wait for the trip to be done before you rearrange his face.

Sorry for your harsh trip dude.
:frowning:

CF

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor

Damn, dude. You're just offering yourself up for the next ass kickin' from this guy! :D Mighty brave, bro, mighty brave. For that, I you.

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter

Naw, "Fred" isn't tagging along so it's not going to be a big deal as most of us on the forum are quite civilized.

Now if you're talking about maybe a road trip to "Fred's place", then I claim shotgun unless someone has a digital camcorder so that we can all have a view of what this "Fred" looks like.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Hey that's not such a bad idea! I'll start this tour package in which people pay $1 to come along with me as I search for FRED. It'll be captured on digital camera and transmitted live across the internet.

As a matter of fact I'll just call it THE HUNT FOR FRED.

I couldn't get many details from my friend, only that FRED dropped him off 100 miles north of L.A. After that I told my friend that I didn't want to see or talk to him for a while. He knew I was still pissed.

I needed to purge these clowns from my life and this incident only provoked me to do it.

C'est la vie.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
I wouldn't call these people my 'friends'....and unless you want to strand them somewhere on I 5 past the grapevine, i don't want them in my car ....with or without the skateboard

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks