What's new

My Rini Bell Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
... Or why we should never let Matthew Chmiel get ahold a copy of PowerDVD and use it to take screen captures from his DVDs. :D
NickSo has had many threads dealing with women he loves, like that Canadian girl nobody knows about who is on 24 ;) and Mena Suvari (that girl with the big forehead ;)). Mr. SteveGon has had threads (not many like Nick, but one or two) dealing with Emmanuelle Beart. Mr. Jason_Whyte has had threads on that Kiera girl who only him and myself have heard of :), but I've never had one on Rini Bell. Sure, people have started threads on Miss Bell (like Jason_Whyte in a "vs." thread and Jeff Rogers who asked me a Rini question), but they weren't created by me. :) So today I got PowerDVD after my many problems with Software CineMaster and made me some screenshots of this beauty in action, so I present to you Rini Bell pictures with commentary by moi.
Here is the very first screencap I created, it's like the one you guys have seen before, but it's a lot nicer....
rini1.jpg

Here's a second screencap I created, Tsianina Joelson is also in the picture (who is also a very nice looking girl).
rini2.jpg

Here are two screencaps with Rini in some revealing clothing (Bring It On is PG-13 movie, so no nudity here, sorry fellas :)... but people might not like these pics (I don't know why, but I don't want my ass busted, I've gone 4500+ posts without getting busted and I dont want to get busted now :D), so I'll just link those pics...
rini5.jpg

And here is the granddaddy of them all (if you're a Kirsten Dunst fan, you might want to see this picture... this picture is linked as... well just see the picture to find out)...
http://members.aol.com/mrmatthew/brini/rini4.jpg
Now I didn't take this screen cap on purpose (maybe I should lie and say that I did and more HTF members might be more fond of me :)), but it's a very nice screen capture. :)
So some of you might be asking, "What the hell is the point of this thread?" And you know what, I can't answer that question. :) But now since all of you have seen more pictures of this fine young lady, maybe you can all appreciate her more (especially after that damn Ghost World picture :D ).

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Matthew, what you need to do is use Photoshop to insert some pictures of yourself along with Rini in those pictures. Then, you can be just like Nick, only you have the hotter babe. :D

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Not bad. But the way Rini is grimacing in several of those screencaps, I'm reminded of an ex-girlfriend's temper... :frowning:

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Who has the hotter babe? Nick does!
Matthew, I don't understand your obssesion with this girl! She's not THAT hot.
Mena Suvari on the other hand is FINE!!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit
Michael !! You never answered my question!!
A few months back I started a thread asking whether or not her looks in Ghost World had turned you off at all to Miss Bell.
I think she's a hottie regardless.

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
This girl could be my daughter! Sorry Matthew, Cameron Diaz, Elizabeth Hurley and Winona Ryder are real women. (at least to an old fart like me)
Rini is cute. I hope your dream comes true and you get to meet her. Try not to faint. :D

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Really Matthew so many gorgeous babes around and you're still drooling over Ringo Bell? Well at least you're loyal, other fickle members keep switching from one celebrity babe to another, not me I'm sticking to Denise Richards, no wait I mean Jennifer Connelly, hang on that was yesterday, Charlize Theron? No Estella Warren, mmmm Estella, [smack! ow!] no no what am I saying? I have my own real life babe at home, sorry Matt,[eeeek! leash pulled sharply] Sandra is prettier and sexier than Rini, mmmmm Sandra.[panting, kissing Sandra's toes]

POSTED BY SANDRA'S PET POODLE, STEVE.

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Isn't Rini Bell the same chick that got smoked over in the Polls forum thread by a Natalie Portman lookalike?

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Hey, if you haven't noticed the new fandangoed calender here, it's NickSo's birthday today (11/29/01) so he must be
out on a hot date with Amen Varius... errh I mean Mena Suvari (Aren't anagrams fun? :))
If you're out there NickSo, happy birthday!!!
Jay

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Yes, i just came back from a hot date with Mena... :)
Gosh, its my bday, and boom, more mena bashing... :angry:
Damn you matthew! :D
Anyways, if i HAD any DVDs with Mena, id take some screen caps, or find some pics, but im too lazy too. All that matters is that I think she's cute, and i dont care what anybody else thinks!!!
Still, Rini looks a tad but chubby IMHO... :D
And mena's a better actress too! :p) (The 'ditsy dumb brunette' Rini plays in Bring it On isnt acting... its just her being herself...) :p)
Gosh really, RINI BELL? Anyways, Mena Suvari is only ONE of my few celebrity infatuations. it just so happens that i found a suitable picture to put my pic on, and i happened to put it in my sig. the BOOM this whole scandal of Rini Vs Mena.
Ahwell... Continue your mena bashing, coz i dont really care, you guys wont change my mind... :)
EDIT: Oh michael, you dont know WHAT i could do with that picture... Look at the position she's in... ;) But if i posted it, i'd probably be banned or something... unless some of you REALLY want to see it, i can email it to you... :p)

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
Oh michael, you dont know WHAT i could do with that picture... Look at the position she's in... But if i posted it, i'd probably be banned or something... unless some of you REALLY want to see it, i can email it to you...
I'd like to see it when you're done. :) Maybe you could create a picture of Rini Bell lying down naked covered in red rose petals with a giant forehead. Hehe... :)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Okay, i did it, and i sent a copy to matthew... its not that special, i just put rini in front of 'matthew'... its kinda funny, but not as funny as my Mena Suvari loves Nick So pic... :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks