What's new

My Relatives: The Tournament (1 Viewer)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Man, this should be fun! We all know how wacky my family is! Everyone gets six nominations, eight seconds, six thirds, four-fifths, three fourths of triple sec, five two by fours and six sick shieks.
I'll get the ball rolling by nominating:
Mom
Dad
Uncle Silty
Big Fat Gramma
Chester Coppersnot
Lemming D. Cliffwalker
Eterno the Near-Dead Cat
Urine-soaked Pat
Aunt Pharm
Rabbi Snipsnip
Great Uncle Mouse Detective
Turk 183 Yes, he has a lawsuit pending.
Mrs. Crotchfire
Alf A. Bet
Keep in mind that you can only vote in a matchup if A) you've read the complete works of William Chaucer and Laura Schlesinger, B) you prefer the white kind of mint chocolate chip ice cream to the green kind, C) your parents let you eat Pixy-Stik or Lik-m-Aid as a kid, and D) you have - at least once in your life - told a gaggle of obnoxious teenagers to shut the hell up while sitting in a darkened movie theater.
Please limit your nominations to Weinberg Family Members who live North of Pennsylvania and South of Boca Raton, and I'd appreciate it if you could offer your nominations in either Japanese or ancient Sanskrit. 8th person to respond to this post gets punch and pie.
With any luck, this tournament will prove to be the most profitable one yet for Home Theater Forum, and I'm planning to use the profits to purchase a brand new HTF hot tub - which you can all use free of charge if you're ever in the Philadelphia area with a mandatory donation of 45 dollars and/or a Madacy Metropolis DVD.
And once you buy a prize, it's yours to keep.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
William Chaucer is an author borne of Albanian/Eskimo/Screaming Gibbon descent. You may remember his books
Sequel 2: Part 3
Learn How to Open a Book in One Easy Lesson
How to Bathe Yourself Regularly Without Risking Eternal Damnation
Failed Steroids: The Eddie Deezen Story
and
Yes, I Was Wrong: I Meant to Say Geoffrey
It's been a long time since our government forced me to read The Crannenbery Tales.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks