My pug Rosie is cute and funny.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by StephenA, Jul 9, 2002.

1. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

I've had her for 3 years now, and she hasn't grown out of her puppy size. My family and I think she was a runt. She was real sick when we got her, but thankfully we got her better.

Rosie's only 10 pounds, so I always joke that she's part chihuahua. She so little that I have to watch where I walk and sit, because she tends to blend in with her surroundings. It's funny seeing her in the bed pillows or my sister's stuffed animals, because it's so reminiscent(sp) of E.T. She thinks she's such an attack/guard dog, but it'd be so easy for a robber etc to kick her away. Whenever she's scared, she runs to me, which is cute. She's one of my favorite dogs that I had ever.

2. Marshall Alsup

Marshall Alsup Second Unit

man, you gotta put up a pic!

-Marshall

3. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

I will when I get my scanner working again. I missplaced my installation discs when I moved my computer and re-did everthing in it, so when I find the discs I'll post a picture of Rosie.

4. DennisHP

DennisHP Second Unit

My brother had two of 'em once and man were they gassy! Onw whiff would send you lookling for fresher air! Unfortunately, one farted and blew them both up. Kidding. [​IMG]

5. Carl Miller

Carl Miller Screenwriter

Stephen, I've got a trio of Pugs in the house right now and I think they're just a terrific breed. What's funny about them is that most of my friends and family started out by saying "why don't you get a real dog" and now they're totally taken by Pugs.

One of my friends with a 6 year old Dobie even bought a Pug last year....Guess which dog is the boss in that family!

6. Henry Carmona

Henry Carmona Screenwriter

Henry Carmona
  7. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

Rosie now has a new hiding place: the cat hut. Whenever one of my other pets or a person chases her, she goes in there to hide. She looks so cute and funny in it, and she fits perfectly in it too.

8. Jared_B

Jared_B Supporting Actor

9. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

I'm still looking for my scanner software. I can't for the life of me find it.