What's new

My PLUS has shipped !! (1 Viewer)

Jerry T

Agent
Got my shipping confirmation.
Im in Canada so, the subs might be a week away.
You Vancouverites are so lucky that the rain has melted most of the snow. Otherwise I could have started an avalanche right in the city!
Then again, Whistler isnt THAT far away.:D
Jerry

Shawn Sefranek

Second Unit
Here is what a successful delivery looks like.
P0003359.jpg

P0003380.jpg

I just shut down after about 6-Hours of testing the new twins.
These things are DEFINITELY a step up from my previous 20-39’s.
Full report to follow with more photos in a day or two.
My ears & eyes are very tired right now.
Shawn S

Doug G

Auditioning
Well, I got my new 20-39+ yesterday and combined with a Marantz MA700 300W mononblock, all I can say is WOW!!!
I've only demo'd a few different movies (Gladiator, The Matrix) so far but I'm summarily impressed. I'm glad I went SVS. I now understand what everyone's talking about! (I'll put this $900 combo up against a buddy's $2K Velo any day!!)
For all the gory details on the UPS shipment that almost wasn't see: http://www.hometheaterspot.com/cgi-b...&f=84&t=000120
GO PATS!!!! :D

KevinHunt

Stunt Coordinator
Well my 46CS+'s and S1000 are somewhere in IL ready for the trip down I35. I should finally get them Wednesday. I'm coming from dual 46CS's and S700. Unless someone does before me, I'll post my impressions of the 46+'s on their own and as compared to the regular 46CS's I had only a few short weeks ago. You know what I'm encouraged by? It seems as if everyone's +s are arriving without a hint of shipping damage or anything wrong with the drivers. This means the improved packaging is spot on and the guys at TC Sounds have made one heck of a good quality driver. Ahhh... Perfection! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks