What's new

My PLUS has shipped !! (1 Viewer)

Harold Leroy

Stunt Coordinator
Rajeek and Doug--what date did you place your order--that may help several of us know where we stand. I ordered mine Dec 28.

Doug BW

Stunt Coordinator
Harold, I ordered mine the day they announced the pre-orders (12/12/01), at about 8:45 pm EST.

Can anyone tell me how to stop smiling?

Doug

Harold Leroy

Stunt Coordinator
Doug, you deserve to be near the top. I didn't know about them until Dec 27th.

Well, at least we will be able to here your feedback if you can get away from them long enough!!!

JohnnyHK

Stunt Coordinator
...and there was much rejoicing. :D
Congrats, guys! Looking forward to the initial feedback so that I can finally figure out which model to get.

Shawn Sefranek

Second Unit
I ordered my twin 20-39+'s on 12/27.
No shipping notice yet.
I was ready to order the day I heard about the PLUS series upgrade deal, but I waited until I had buyers for my 20-39’s.
I’ll be happy as long as I have them by Friday.
biggrinbounce2.gif
biggrinbounce2.gif
biggrinbounce2.gif

Shawn S

Jason Price

Second Unit
w00t!! My 20-39CS+ shipped today, too. :) I ordered the morning they were announced (I think I may have placed the first order). Scheduled delivery on Wednesday. I can't wait!! This is my first sub ever, so I'm REALLY excited... :D

Joseph_W

Stunt Coordinator
Just received my message, too!! I ordered mine Dec 14th.

I'll write up a review as soon as I can, but since I'm replacing a Take 5 - 8 inch sub I expect I'll be blown away completely. (The Take 5 has served me well, though.)

Due here Thursday. I asked my wife if I could have it shipped to Dennis' house in Georgia and pick it up a day earlier, but she said no. I'm in enough trouble with her as she is asking about why it's coming in two boxes (she completely doesn't get the amp!). Wait till she finds out about the new receiver I need!!!

Joe

Larry_W

Agent
Hmmm...I'm getting jealous. :frowning:
Time to check them funds...might have to wait till this summer when I move into a more solid apartment. I have a bad feeling the walls will be coming down if I get it now. :D

Doug BW

Stunt Coordinator
Weight:
154.0 LBS
My order is 99 lbs for one 16-46+ and the Samson. I guess it's 55 lbs for the sub and 44 for the amp.
I really feel for the UPS guy who has SVS on his pick-up route. He's probably used to picking up a handful of woofers every day. Today he shows up to find about 2 or 3 thousand pounds of subs and amps ready to go.... :frowning:
I wonder if they've told him there'll be even more tomorrow?
Doug
(Is it Wednesday yet?)

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Damn.. i guess that means that if my order was January 16, I'm looking at a Monday arrival?

Jon M

Agent
Doug BW,
I am also in the MA area and I was wondering if you might be able to give me a demo of your 16-46CS+ when you get it. Please email me at: [email protected] if thats possible.
Thanks,
Jon

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
how do you know where you stand on 'the list'? i'm a ways down i think, but Erik said mine should ship by the end of the week. I CANNOT WAIT!!! :D

Glen_L

Stunt Coordinator
Placed order for 2 25-31CS+ and S1000 on 12/24, got shipping confirmation today (1/28), scheduled for 2/1 delivery. Unfortunately I won't have much time to play with them until Saturday, but that will be a good day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks