What's new

My Pics are up (1 Viewer)

Mike Main

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Ken,

Is the TV wide enuf to support the center or did u build some support underneath it? Im going to have this problem and actively searching for a solution.

BTW nice stuff... esp PS2--when all else fails

--Mike

Ken Makela

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Michael,

Actually my "rack" is an antique hutch, I should have taken a shot of it. You can see the edge of it on the left on the "front stage" shot. The rack section of the hutch is a tall 17 1/2 " wide cabinet with a tall door. It is also finished in a light cherry type finish that matches the CDM 7SE. BTW, I have all my cable runs in the crawl space below.

Ken

Brett DiMichele

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brett
Ohh no! This isn't going to turn into one of those B&W huggy,
kissy, touchy, feely owner embracings is it? :D
Just razzin the B&W owners..
Ken,
Great CLEAN setup and great gear!

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
Ken,
A very nice setup indeed. :D
Question: Do the CDMs offer decent bass response on two channel direct audio (if you use that mode at all)?
Thanks.
Troy

Ken Makela

Stunt Coordinator
Troy,

The CDM 7SE are all right in bass response. I had them for 8 months or so before I bought the Servo 15. I use the X-30 crossover for 2 channel as well as HT, and it certainly provides a heck of a lot of punch. They are however more than adequate for 2 channel.

Ken

joe logston

Stunt Coordinator
it is a realy nice setup b&w is one of my favorites speakers i allways like the 802 phase 2 i dont know if they still make them i liked them better than the 801, again a real nice system. thank you,joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks