What's new

My Notorious Saga (1 Viewer)

adamsdh

Auditioning
Real Name
Diane
I’ve recently gotten a little education in rare/collectible movies, namely Alfred Hitchcock’s Notorious. I’d never heard of Notorious before, until my 84 year-old step-father requested that I add it to his Netflix queue. For months, it never showed up as available… Then, he let me know it was scheduled to be shown on TMC. I ended up recording and then watching (and enjoying!) Notorious. I used a Comcast DVR to record the movie, but, I don’t think I can copy it to a DVD. (Is that even legal?) Since my step-father’s birthday is coming up, I decided I would just buy him this movie for a gift. Well, as I have now come to realize, it isn’t quite that simple, unless I want to drop major coin for one DVD. From what I’ve read, the U.S. A. Criterion version is the one to get. In my search, I have looked on Ebay, Amazon and have now discovered this forum. I’d be interested to know if anyone has any recommendations on acquiring this particular movie. Thanks and best regards to all.

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
Welcome to the forum! It will be re-released on DVD on October 14,2008.There's a topic called "Alfred Hitchcock Premiere Collection - Oct 14, 2008" which will give you more information! Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eathree
Recent bookmarks