What's new

my new receiver is on the way!!! (couple ??s) (1 Viewer)

Hello,

I am a proud owner of a Technics SA-AX7 with the outboard SH-AC500 digital surround decoder. I have had this receiver now for a little over four years. In all of that time, I have never once had any troubles with it. The cool blue lights are still shining bright too.

Since you do not have the SH-AC500 decoder, you will need a DVD player that has on board DD and DTS decoding and 5.1 analog out jacks to feed the decoded signal to the 5.1 inputs on your receiver because the SA-AX7 does not have any optical inputs on it.

The good news is that your prayers for an affordable budget-priced DVD-Audio/SACD player come in the form of Pioneer's DV-563A, which is a $180 dollar progressive scan DVD/DVD-A/SACD/CD player. It has the 5.1 outputs on it that you need with built-in Dolby Digital and DTS decoding. It seems to be built specifically for your needs at this time!

JesseBro

Stunt Coordinator
i just got it today and it works great.......ill be looking into the SACD players soon enough.... unless i can find the decoder cheap on ebay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks